One of our most popular treatments for lips is injectable fillers (also known as dermal fillers). The longevity of your lip fillers will depend on the product selected and factors unique to the individual.
The procedure itself takes 30 minutes and can be carried out with numbing cream to reduce discomfort.
Enhance lip volume
- There are several techniques for these treatments and Australian Skin Clinics can tailor the treatment to suit your desired outcome.
Define the lip line
- Minimise those lines above and below the lips, which are exaggerated when pursing (and kissing!)
- Every cosmetic injectable treatment is performed by our medical doctors and registered nurses, and requires a complimentary consultation beforehand.
- A cosmetic procedure that can give you fuller, plumper lips.
- These days, an injectable dermal filler is the most commonly used method of lip augmentation.
- The most common fillers today are products that contain substances similar to hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance found in the body. It helps increase volume in your lips.