Dermal fillers are designed to add volume, lift and symmetry to your face in order to give you a refreshed and natural appearance.
Most popularly used to plump lips and enhance the check bones, dermal fillers are a versatile treatment that can also be used to correct fine lines, smooth deep creases, restore volume and even reshape the chin and jawline.
One of the most popular advantages to dermal fillers is that the results are instant – in approx. 30 minutes, you will be on your way to looking like the best possible version of you.
Our expert doctors and registered nurses will be able to assess your individual needs and select the right type of dermal filler for you, with results lasting up to 12 months!
- Add volume and definition to the lips
- Enhance facial volume
- Correct natural or injury-induced asymmetries
- Enhance the cheek bones
- As we age, we start to lose volume in certain areas of the face which can make us look tired and sunken. This is caused by the body’s decreased ability to produce collagen and elastin.
- Unlike wrinkles which require muscle relaxants to soften them, facial volume and folds require a dermal filler to help re-volumise and hydrate the area.
- Dermal fillers are a non-invasive treatment used to restore youth and volume to the face. As we age, our skin begins to lose its elasticity and natural hydration. This, combined with the effects of gravity, can lead to lines, wrinkles and sagging of the skin.
- Fillers are an excellent treatment to restore volume and plumpness to lips, chin, cheeks, the jawline, the area under the eyes, and even the nose. In some cases, fillers can be used to improve the appearance of scars.
Dermal fillers are fast and easy. They are administered via tiny injections and the results are visible instantly. Filler injections are quick and simple, and provide instant results with a minimal amount of discomfort and downtime.